Pat Summitt Foundation officials announced today that its founder Pat Summitt was invited by the New York Yankees organization to be their guest on this coming Sunday, September 1, for the home game against Baltimore. Summitt will attend with her son Tyler, and participate with representatives of the national Alzheimer’s Association & the New York Yankees in the pre-game launch of 2013 Worldwide Alzheimer’s Awareness month. More
- East Tennessee Foundation’s “ThankFul” List
- East Tennessee Foundation (ETF) Announces New Scholarship Opportunity to Benefit Visually Impaired Students in Tennessee
- Senator Ken Yager recently hosted the 2nd Annual Grant Conference at Roane State Community College in Harriman.
- Etowah Arts Commission Honors the Late Nancy Dender
- Norris Area Community Foundation Holds First Advisory Board Meeting