Pat Summitt Foundation officials announced today that its founder Pat Summitt was invited by the New York Yankees organization to be their guest on this coming Sunday, September 1, for the home game against Baltimore. Summitt will attend with her son Tyler, and participate with representatives of the national Alzheimer’s Association & the New York Yankees in the pre-game launch of 2013 Worldwide Alzheimer’s Awareness month. More
- The Eat Well Guide Has Been Redesigned
- Two Farragut High School Graduating Seniors Receive Greene Scholarship Awards
- Grubb-Sumner Fund Awards $25,000 to Boys and Girls Club of Monroe Area
- Lady Vol Alumna Susan Clower Allen Supports Pat Summitt’s Fight Against Alzheimer’s Disease
- It’s Not Easy Giving Money Away Well!