Pat Summitt Foundation officials announced today that its founder Pat Summitt was invited by the New York Yankees organization to be their guest on this coming Sunday, September 1, for the home game against Baltimore. Summitt will attend with her son Tyler, and participate with representatives of the national Alzheimer’s Association & the New York Yankees in the pre-game launch of 2013 Worldwide Alzheimer’s Awareness month. More
- Norris Area Community Foundation Holds First Advisory Board Meeting
- Michael David Greene Memorial Scholarship
- Norris Area Community Foundation (NACF) is ETF’s Newest Affiliate Fund
- Johnson County High School Student Council members attend Leadership Seminar at Disneyworld.
- The KiMe Fund Holds 4th Annual “Shakin’ Not Stirred Parkinson’s Fundraiser”