East Tennessee Foundation (ETF) announced that Terry Morgan has been named to the new position of Director of the Women’s Fund of East Tennessee (WFET). Morgan comes to the position with extensive experience as a foundation executive and a marketing and program developer with fundraiser certification. The WFET is a fund of East Tennessee Foundation dedicated to a regional approach in granting funds to organizations focused on improving the lives of women and girls and allows for collaborative and inclusive action. More
- Norris Area Community Foundation Holds First Advisory Board Meeting
- Michael David Greene Memorial Scholarship
- Norris Area Community Foundation (NACF) is ETF’s Newest Affiliate Fund
- Johnson County High School Student Council members attend Leadership Seminar at Disneyworld.
- The KiMe Fund Holds 4th Annual “Shakin’ Not Stirred Parkinson’s Fundraiser”