East Tennessee Foundation (ETF) announced that Terry Morgan has been named to the new position of Director of the Women’s Fund of East Tennessee (WFET). Morgan comes to the position with extensive experience as a foundation executive and a marketing and program developer with fundraiser certification. The WFET is a fund of East Tennessee Foundation dedicated to a regional approach in granting funds to organizations focused on improving the lives of women and girls and allows for collaborative and inclusive action. More
- The Eat Well Guide Has Been Redesigned
- Two Farragut High School Graduating Seniors Receive Greene Scholarship Awards
- Grubb-Sumner Fund Awards $25,000 to Boys and Girls Club of Monroe Area
- Lady Vol Alumna Susan Clower Allen Supports Pat Summitt’s Fight Against Alzheimer’s Disease
- It’s Not Easy Giving Money Away Well!